Sunday, June 05, 2011

Dog, Doors and Squirrel.













The construction is coming along well. We still have no hot water but I expect the tank will be up and running sometime this week. Still, there seems to be a fair amount of work yet to be done. I suppose considering there is only one man doing the work, there's been an awful lot done. He comes with his dog Benji every day. Benji is a sweetheart.


The windows and patio doors were put in this past week and this was a big plus for me as I could see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.


Yesterday was sunny and warm so I spent some time in the garden. Went to the library in the afternoon and also stopped off at the greenhouses where I bought another lot of annuals. Came back home and managed to get some of those potted up before it was time to get supper on the go. There doesn't seem to be enough time to get everything done.

I had put some leftovers on the platform feeder and it wasn't long before this little cutie arrived.

"What's this?'


"Oooh, sandwich!"


"Yummy!"


Praying for more tomorrow, lol.

5 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

Glad to hear that the work-in-progress is progressing!! You'll be so pleased when it's finished I know.

And as for the builders mate... just lovely...

Now how could anyone ignore the prayers of a squirrel ;) cute overload!

Cicero Sings said...

Cute picture that last one. Maybe he is also saying, mmmmmwa .. Thanks for a great meal Old Crow!

I can't believe it but the crows have found my tiny window feeder and have been swiping the little birds' food. Amazing that those suction cups hold up.

Sondra said...

aww he is cute!! OH the door looks great and the what a sweet pooch!!

Victoria said...

I love your patio doors...glad the work is progressing. I know it will be a relief when it is all done.

I think that little squirrel has to be the cutest in all of North America! You catch him (her?) in such adorable poses.

ShySongbird said...

Love that little Squirrel but I love sweet Benji more, he has such a gentle, characterful face! I adore dogs, they are so special.