Friday, November 25, 2016

Overcast Friday.

Woke up to a brush of snow on the ground this morning and temperature at one degree.   I wasn't long putting a fire in the wood stove.   It was a wee bit nippy in the house.

My daughter came for a visit last week and stayed for five days.   I really enjoyed the visit.  Too bad that it was wet and miserable for most of the time.  She brought me a couple of great gifts.   She's a wee bit like me when it comes to strange stuff.




The cats are a bit ticked off with regards to the weather.   They've been inside sleeping more than usual.  Malachi was out on the railing the other day in a light rainfall.   He was not happy but wouldn't come in.   He had a terrible grumpy look on his face.



A few pictures taken last week.   Nothing terribly exciting.






5 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Ali, we had a sunny day yesterday and it was soooo good. Funny how quickly we forget all the miserable days when the sun finally comes out. I doubt my daughter will be here for xmas.

Tricia Ryder said...

Sorry.. how did I miss your post!! .. Weather's not been that good here either. Poor Malachi.. he really does look fed up...

Alison said...


Not heard from you for a while, so wanted to stop by and say I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ali x

Stewart said...

Hi OC, Are you OK? Nothing from you in a while? I hope all is well...

oldcrow61 said...

I'm okay Stewart. I've been feeling guilty about not keeping up with the blog. I really must get at it again. Thanks for popping by.