Friday, November 25, 2016

Overcast Friday.

Woke up to a brush of snow on the ground this morning and temperature at one degree.   I wasn't long putting a fire in the wood stove.   It was a wee bit nippy in the house.

My daughter came for a visit last week and stayed for five days.   I really enjoyed the visit.  Too bad that it was wet and miserable for most of the time.  She brought me a couple of great gifts.   She's a wee bit like me when it comes to strange stuff.




The cats are a bit ticked off with regards to the weather.   They've been inside sleeping more than usual.  Malachi was out on the railing the other day in a light rainfall.   He was not happy but wouldn't come in.   He had a terrible grumpy look on his face.



A few pictures taken last week.   Nothing terribly exciting.






4 comments:

Alison Harriman said...

Hey there! A bit of sun makes such a difference, doesn't it. Perhaps your cats feel the same way people do about it. Will your daughter come for Christmas? Advent has arrived so I've got Christmas cards ready to mail to Canada, and the decorations are up.

Ali

oldcrow61 said...

Ali, we had a sunny day yesterday and it was soooo good. Funny how quickly we forget all the miserable days when the sun finally comes out. I doubt my daughter will be here for xmas.

Tricia Ryder said...

Sorry.. how did I miss your post!! .. Weather's not been that good here either. Poor Malachi.. he really does look fed up...

Ali said...


Not heard from you for a while, so wanted to stop by and say I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ali x