Friday, November 04, 2011

Amazing Mom.



My mom is amazing. She's 87 years old and runs an exercise class for other women. She's the one in the middle sitting on the floor with her whistle in her hand. She occasionally says it's time to give it up but the women won't let her. Apparently they have so much fun and laughs together.

She's also on a dart team and involved with committees for one thing and another. Among other things, she has a beautiful garden that she works at, bottles pickles etc. in the fall and much more. Yep, she's amazing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a lively lady and I think her daughter takes after her.

Tricia Ryder said...

An amazing lady indeed... and her daughter obviously takes after her!! :)

Sondra said...

that is wonderful! She is amazing for sure..
My Mom is also 87, she just made a road trip with my sister of 2,000 miles...SHE is an inspiration to me and to everyone who knows her, as is your mom obviously.

Victoria said...

Wow, your mom is amazing! I hope I can be like that when I'm her age!

CatHerder said...

That is wonderful..my mom is 82 and lives with hubby and me....and she is not a happy person...its like pulling teeth to get her to do anything....youre lucky!

Cicero Sings said...

A woman with purpose and a sense of community - no wonder she is 87 and spritely! She makes me smile.