Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Short Video

I took this video a few days ago. The problem at the time was, when I took it, as the feeder was a long one I turned the camera sideways to get the full length of the feeder. When I took it off the camera onto the computer it came out sideways of course. There was no way to flip it upright. I emailed friends to see if anyone knew how to do this. Thanks to Jan who sent me a site where I could download a program (for free) to flip videos. It was so easy. So here's the video.


8 comments:

Jan said...

That's great OC, super video, glad you sorted it. Just goes to show, it's not what you know, it's who you know.... ahem *cough* ;)

oldcrow61 said...

Too true Jan, lol

Cicero Sings said...

A feeding frenzy! I had that same feeder until the squirrel chewed it to bits!

I forget and take videos up and down too ... and never know how to flip them. Now I try to remember to do them horizontally ... but not always the advantageous way to do them.

The Wessex Reiver said...

Blimey oldcrow, you don't half get a load of birds on the feeders in the summer. Here, there's zero activity all summer.

Tricia Ryder said...

Nice one OC and it's so good to see different birds (from ours in the UK) too :)

Not too quiet on the bird front here; lots of youngsters about at present.

Stewart said...

Great OC. Pine Grosbeak on the feeders. I can't imagine how good that would be. They are VERY difficult to see anywhere in Europe and arrive about once every 20 years in Britain...

Cicero Sings said...

Thanks for the info on flipping videos!

As for the French Press Coffee Cosy ... I made up my own pattern. A picture of the one I made a while ago can be seen here:

http://cicerosings.blogspot.com/2007/07/morning-coffee.html

Easy peasy with a bit of velcro for fastening.

oldcrow61 said...

Hey Cicero, the cosy is great. I can make that. Thanks. You're more than welcome to have the info on flipping videos.