Monday, August 06, 2007

August 6th. 2007

It's been a busy weekend. Thankfully the weather was great except for a brief shower yesterday. Daughter came with the two boys, brother arrived with a friend and two other friends came by. I couldn't resist taking this picture of all the shoes piled up inside the back door.


I got a lovely surprise yesterday afternoon. I was wandering around with the camera looking for bugs when I heard a bird that didn't sound familiar. I looked up and there in front of me was a Pine Grosbeak, sitting in the Saskatoon Berry Tree eating the berries. Never saw one on the property before.



7 comments:

Robbiegirl said...

Pretty!

The Quacks of Life said...

I'm jealous!! you lucky so and so but as its you OC HUGS

oldcrow61 said...

Aw, you're such a sweetie.

Jan said...

OMG *puke* :D

The bird is gorgeous. Not sure about the pile of shoes though!

oldcrow61 said...

Ha, ha, ha, Jan. Nearly fell off the chair laughing at your comment. So funny.

Anonymous said...

Good Pine Grosbeak shots. So Pretty. Your bird shots are extremely nice. You get very close with whatever lens you have there and still get a lot of light.

oldcrow61 said...

Thanks Oceans.