Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday.

I've been so busy that I've almost forgotten that I have this blog, lol. I've just about finished most of the work in the garden if one can say it's ever finished. Still odds and ends to do but not a lot of heavy work. I can't complain about the weather although we did have a hard frost last night and some annuals that I had planted, I know, I know, far too early to do that here but one does get excited about getting them in the ground, anyway they were wiped out last night. Thankfully I had most of them still in the flats in the greenhouse and they with stood the frost well.

I've had a bit of a problem with my pictures lately, after they are taken off the camera. All due to a big heavy orange cat stomping across the key board while I was in irfanView looking at pictures I'd just taken off. Either then or when I was taking pictures off camera. I'm going to have to send out a plea for help soon as I can't figure out how to fix it but I'm too tired at the moment to go into it all. Will have to wait for another post.

We did have some rain overnight a few nights ago so I took some pictures of the jewels on some of the plants.









Flutter today.



A friend told me about a garden sign her daughter saw in a shop. She told me what it said and I thought, I can do that......so here it is!

8 comments:

Tricia Ryder said...

What wonderful raindrops on flowers OC! :D That's an amazing flutter with almost transparent wings!

Do hope you get your pictures sorted - fingers crossed..and that you didn't lose toooo many plants :(

Janine said...

Love the sign OC.

Cicero Sings said...

I've been SO far behind in blogging but I think I'm catching up!

Love your sign!

The Quacks of Life said...

that sign is so you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos as always! I hope the frost danger is finally passsed.

Ali

Sondra said...

Our Official frost date is April 15 and this year we barely made it, had frost on the 14th...I did wait this yr and was happy for my patience. Your photos are lovely...Im having all sorts of problems with my photos lately, they all seem blurry or maybe its my vision!

Nan and =^..^= said...

Loved your raindrop photos...hope your big orange cat decides to let you finish up with the photos before he spends time at the computer!

Yoke, said...

Lovely photos, Crow.

And agree with the others; the sign is very much you!

I awarded you a One Lovely Blog award in BOW today:
http://birdingonwheels.blogspot.com/2009/05/lovely-blog-award.html