Friday, June 01, 2007

June 1st. Gonna be a good day!

I decided to have another go at the Macro setting on the camera. As there are no Bumble Bees around yet I figured I would take pictures of some of the flowers that are the size of Bees or smaller. I might just be getting a handle on this now. I was pleased with the results this time.


Below a picture of teenie tiny For Get Me Nots.
This one is bee size as is the first picture. Not altogether pleased with this one but never the less......


I never had so many Fox Sparrows coming back and forth to the feeders. Got this picture.


Still can't resist the squirrels.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw my first bumble bee that warm day this week. abit sluggish all the same. Great photos momsie.

Anonymous said...

Use a tripod.

oldcrow61 said...

Might be a good idea.

Robbiegirl said...

That top plant... is it lungwort?

I'm pretty sure I have some of that. Forget-me-nots too.

Nice pics. :)

oldcrow61 said...

Yes, it is Lungwort Anna. One of the first to bloom. The little forget me nots are all over the place. They are lovely when in drifts.

Karen said...

Nice macro shots, I like taking macros of flowers too. Fortunately my new camera seems to be excellent for them - and easy too!

ST said...

It just takes practice, great close up of squirrel

oldcrow61 said...

Thanks Karen and st. Re: close up of squirrel. I find the faces of these creatures and birds as well fascinating. I think I take far too many close ups of their faces. lol